We invite you to join Woodmere Art Museum and enjoy the benefits of membership at this outstanding cultural center.
The following membership levels are available:
$40 is tax deductible
• Free admission to Special Exhibitions
• Personalized membership card
• 10% discount in the Museum Store
• Museum publication mailings
• New members’ reception
• Invitations to exhibition Open Houses
• Reduced tuition for George D. Widener Memorial Studio art classes and workshops
• Reduced admission to programs and concerts
YOUTH $20 (18 & under)
• Same benefits as individual membership
FAMILY $70 (2 Adults and 4 children under 18)
• $70 is tax deductible
• All Individual Member benefits plus…
• 2 Special Exhibition guest passes
• Discounted admission for family events and/or programs
FAMILY AND FRIENDS $100 (up to 4 Adults and 4 children under 18)
• $80 is tax deductible
• All Family Member benefits plus…
• 15% discount in the Museum Store
• One complimentary Special Exhibitions catalogue
• NARM – North American Reciprocal Membership (over 500 participating museums) & ROAM – Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums
PATRON $400 (up to 4 Adults and 4 children under 18)
• $325 is tax deductible
• All Family and Friends Member benefits plus…
• Permanent Collection catalogue
• 2 additional Special Exhibition guest passes
• 2 free admissions to an Education program (total value not to exceed $50)
PHILANTHROPIST $1,000 (up to 4 Adults)
• $825 is tax deductible
• All Patron Member beneﬁts plus…
• Invitation to special donor events
Please note that there is a $1.50 convenience fee added to the price of memberships sold online.
If you have any questions about membership at Woodmere Art Museum, please contact Natalie Greene at 215-247-0127.
Your membership contribution, less the fair market value of the benefits you receive, is tax deductible per the Museum’s good-faith estimate of deductibility above. As with any tax-related matter, please defer to your tax advisor.
Special Offerings for Woodmere Members
10% Discount at The Cedars House Cafe
Woodmere members enjoy a 10% discount at The Cedars House Cafe, located just down the road from the museum, on Forbidden Drive at Northwestern Avenue. Enjoy breakfast, lunch, and snacks in the beautiful setting of the Wissahickon Valley. To learn more, visit http://thecedarshouse.com/
Spring Gardens Tour at Morris Arboretum
Wednesday, April 27, 11:00 a.m. FULL
Join us at Morris Arboretum for a guided tour of the blooming Spring gardens. Please call 215-247-0127 or email@example.com by April 21 to register. Transportation is on your own. http://www.morrisarboretum.org
Ebenezer Maxwell Mansion and Garden Tour
Wednesday, June 22, 1:30 p.m.
Woodmere members are invited to the Ebenezer Maxwell Mansion in Germantown for a private tour of the house and gardens. The mansion is Philadelphia’s only authentically restored Victorian house museum and gardens. Highlights include, Egyptian Revival painted and stenciled wall decoration, artwork on loan from the Philadelphia History Museum, and a Stieff square grand piano. Please call 215-247-0127 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by June 16th to register. Transportation is on your own and parking is ample on the wide residential street. http://ebenezermaxwellmansion.
Shofuso Japanese House and Garden Reception
Thursday, August 25, 4:30-7:00 p.m.
Experience the Japanese art of flower arrangement at the Ikebana Exhibition Reception in West Fairmount Park. Shofuso includes a koi pond and island, a tea garden, and a 17th century-style Japanese walled and fenced garden.Please call 215-247-0127 or email email@example.com by August 19 to register. Transportation is on your own and parking is free. http://www.japanesehouse.org/