We invite you to join Woodmere Art Museum and enjoy the benefits of membership at this outstanding cultural center.
The following membership levels are available:
$40 is tax deductible
• Free admission to Special Exhibitions
• Personalized membership card
• 10% discount in the Museum Store
• Museum publication mailings
• New members’ reception
• Invitations to exhibition Open Houses
• Reduced tuition for George D. Widener Memorial Studio art classes and workshops
• Reduced admission to programs and concerts
YOUTH $20 (18 & under)
• Same benefits as individual membership
FAMILY $70 (2 Adults and 4 children under 18)
• $70 is tax deductible
• All Individual Member benefits plus…
• 2 Special Exhibition guest passes
• Discounted admission for family events and/or programs
FAMILY AND FRIENDS $100 (up to 4 Adults and 4 children under 18)
• $80 is tax deductible
• All Family Member benefits plus…
• 15% discount in the Museum Store
• One complimentary Special Exhibitions catalogue
• NARM – North American Reciprocal Membership (over 500 participating museums) & ROAM – Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums
PATRON $400 (up to 4 Adults and 4 children under 18)
• $325 is tax deductible
• All Family and Friends Member benefits plus…
• Permanent Collection catalogue
• 2 additional Special Exhibition guest passes
• 2 free admissions to an Education program (total value not to exceed $50)
Please note that there is a $1.50 convenience fee added to the price of memberships sold online.
If you have any questions about membership at Woodmere Art Museum, please contact Natalie Greene at 215-247-0127.
Your membership contribution, less the fair market value of the benefits you receive, is tax deductible per the Museum’s good-faith estimate of deductibility above. As with any tax-related matter, please defer to your tax advisor.
Special Offerings for Woodmere Members
10% Discount at The Cedars House Cafe
Woodmere members enjoy a 10% discount at The Cedars House Cafe, located just down the road from the museum, on Forbidden Drive at Northwestern Avenue. Enjoy breakfast, lunch, and snacks in the beautiful setting of the Wissahickon Valley. To learn more, visit http://thecedarshouse.com/
Members’ Tour and Closing Reception: The Woodmere Annual
Monday, September 7, 1:30 p.m.
Reception to follow.
Members’ Day at James A. Michener Art Museum
Friday, September 18, 1:00 p.m.
Enjoy a tour of Veils of Color: Juxtapositions and Recent Work by Elizabeth Osborne at the James A. Michener Art Museum. The exhibition explores Osborne’s six-decade career, distinguished by a subtle pas de deux between abstraction and realism, a duet that is both revealed and concealed by veils of color that wash across every canvas. Space for the tour is limited and transportation is on your own; contact Natalie Greene at email@example.com or 215-247-0127 by Thursday, September 3, to register.
2015 Straw Maze – The Serpent of Woodmere
Opening Reception: Friday, September 11 | 6:00 – 8:00 pm
FREE for Members
Jump into Harry Potter’s Chamber of Secrets and explore the slithering serpent of straw at Woodmere. Beware of the Serpent of Slytherin! Made from massive straw bales, this year’s maze is designed by Peter Everett Brown and Barbara Ann Sprague of Brown Sprague LLC.
Annual Meeting of Members
Monday, October 19, 6:30 p.m.
Join us for the Annual Meeting of Members and take advantage of special members-only savings. Enjoy 20 percent off one item in the Museum Store, and a 10 percent discount at Cedars House Café, located just down the road from the Museum, at Forbidden Drive and Northwestern Avenue. RSVP with Natalie Greene at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-247-0127 by October 2nd.