We invite you to join Woodmere Art Museum and enjoy the benefits of membership at this outstanding cultural center.
Summer Members Special
Beat the heat in the galleries this summer. For July and August, members visiting the museum Tuesday through Thursday can bring a guest for FREE.
The following membership levels are available:
$40 is tax deductible
• Free admission to Special Exhibitions
• Personalized membership card
• 10% discount in the Museum Store
• Museum publication mailings
• New members’ reception
• Invitations to exhibition Open Houses
• Reduced tuition for George D. Widener Memorial Studio art classes and workshops
• Reduced admission to programs and concerts
• Student membership $20: Same benefits as individual member (must have student ID if over 18)
FAMILY $70 (2 Adults and 4 children under 18)
• $70 is tax deductible
• All Individual Member benefits plus…
• 2 Special Exhibition guest passes
• Discounted admission for family events and/or programs
FAMILY AND FRIENDS $100 (up to 4 Adults and 4 children under 18)
• $80 is tax deductible
• All Family Member benefits plus…
• 15% discount in the Museum Store
• One complimentary Special Exhibitions catalogue
• NARM – North American Reciprocal Membership (over 500 participating museums) & ROAM – Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums
PATRON $400 (up to 4 Adults and 4 children under 18)
• $325 is tax deductible
• All Family and Friends Member benefits plus…
• Permanent Collection catalogue
• 2 additional Special Exhibition guest passes
• 2 free admissions to an Education program (total value not to exceed $50)
Please note that there is a $1.50 convenience fee added to the price of memberships sold online.
If you have any questions about membership at Woodmere Art Museum, please contact Natalie Greene at 215-247-0127.
Your membership contribution, less the fair market value of the benefits you receive, is tax deductible per the Museum’s good-faith estimate of deductibility above. As with any tax-related matter, please defer to your tax advisor.