We invite you to join Woodmere Art Museum and enjoy the benefits of membership at this outstanding cultural center.
The following membership levels are available:
$40 is tax deductible
• Free admission to Special Exhibitions
• Personalized membership card
• 10% discount in the Museum Store
• Museum publication mailings
• New members’ reception
• Invitations to exhibition Open Houses
• Reduced tuition for George D. Widener Memorial Studio art classes and workshops
• Reduced admission to programs and concerts
YOUTH $20 (18 & under)
• Same benefits as individual membership
FAMILY $70 (2 Adults and 4 children under 18)
• $70 is tax deductible
• All Individual Member benefits plus…
• 2 Special Exhibition guest passes
• Discounted admission for family events and/or programs
FAMILY AND FRIENDS $100 (up to 4 Adults and 4 children under 18)
• $80 is tax deductible
• All Family Member benefits plus…
• 15% discount in the Museum Store
• One complimentary Special Exhibitions catalogue
• NARM – North American Reciprocal Membership (over 500 participating museums) & ROAM – Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums
PATRON $400 (up to 4 Adults and 4 children under 18)
• $325 is tax deductible
• All Family and Friends Member benefits plus…
• Permanent Collection catalogue
• 2 additional Special Exhibition guest passes
• 2 free admissions to an Education program (total value not to exceed $50)
Please note that there is a $1.50 convenience fee added to the price of memberships sold online.
If you have any questions about membership at Woodmere Art Museum, please contact Natalie Greene at 215-247-0127.
Your membership contribution, less the fair market value of the benefits you receive, is tax deductible per the Museum’s good-faith estimate of deductibility above. As with any tax-related matter, please defer to your tax advisor.
Special Offerings for Woodmere Members
Exhibition Receptions and Tours
Frank Bramblett: No Intention
Members’ Reception: Monday March 9, 5:30-7:30pm
Members’ Tour: Saturday March 14, 1:30pm
10% Discount at The Cedars House Cafe
Woodmere members enjoy a 10% discount at The Cedars House Cafe, located just down the road from the museum, on Forbidden Drive at Northwestern Avenue. Enjoy breakfast, lunch, and snacks in the beautiful setting of the Wissahickon Valley. To learn more, visit http://thecedarshouse.com/
Woodmere Members at Morris Arboretum
Woodmere members are invited to Morris Arboretum the week of March 16-22 to view the Artists in the Garden: PAFA at Morris Arboretum exhibition. Visitors are also welcome to walk the gardens and encouraged to stop by the Sculpture Garden where artist Patrick Dougherty will be constructing an original, site-specific sculpture from locally sourced natural materials. Show your Woodmere member card at the gate for FREE admission.
Woodmere members are invited to the Morris Arboretum for a docent tour by Jane B. Copeland of the Artists in the Garden: PAFA at Morris Arboretum exhibition on Monday, April 20th at 2pm. The gardens will be open free to Woodmere Members from 1-4pm that day. Space for the tour is limited. To register please call or email Woodmere’s membership office 215-247-0127 ; firstname.lastname@example.org.