We invite you to join Woodmere Art Museum and enjoy the benefits of membership at this outstanding cultural center.
The following membership levels are available:
$40 is tax deductible
• Free admission to Special Exhibitions
• Personalized membership card
• 10% discount in the Museum Store
• Museum publication mailings
• New members’ reception
• Invitations to exhibition Open Houses
• Reduced tuition for George D. Widener Memorial Studio art classes and workshops
• Reduced admission to programs and concerts
YOUTH $20 (18 & under)
• Same benefits as individual membership
FAMILY $70 (2 Adults and 4 children under 18)
• $70 is tax deductible
• All Individual Member benefits plus…
• 2 Special Exhibition guest passes
• Discounted admission for family events and/or programs
FAMILY AND FRIENDS $100 (up to 4 Adults and 4 children under 18)
• $80 is tax deductible
• All Family Member benefits plus…
• 15% discount in the Museum Store
• One complimentary Special Exhibitions catalogue
• NARM – North American Reciprocal Membership (over 500 participating museums) & ROAM – Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums
PATRON $400 (up to 4 Adults and 4 children under 18)
• $325 is tax deductible
• All Family and Friends Member benefits plus…
• Permanent Collection catalogue
• 2 additional Special Exhibition guest passes
• 2 free admissions to an Education program (total value not to exceed $50)
Please note that there is a $1.50 convenience fee added to the price of memberships sold online.
If you have any questions about membership at Woodmere Art Museum, please contact Natalie Greene at 215-247-0127.
Your membership contribution, less the fair market value of the benefits you receive, is tax deductible per the Museum’s good-faith estimate of deductibility above. As with any tax-related matter, please defer to your tax advisor.
Special Offerings for Woodmere Members
10% Discount at The Cedars House Cafe
Woodmere members enjoy a 10% discount at The Cedars House Cafe, located just down the road from the museum, on Forbidden Drive at Northwestern Avenue. Enjoy breakfast, lunch, and snacks in the beautiful setting of the Wissahickon Valley. To learn more, visit http://thecedarshouse.com/
Woodmere Art Museum Members at
The Brandywine River Museum of Art (TOUR FULL)
Wednesday, June 10, 2015 | 10:30am
Woodmere members are invited to The Brandywine River Museum of Art for a private docent tour of Horace Pippin: The Way I See It. One of the leading figures of 20th-century art, Horace Pippin (1888-1946) is known for his insightful, expressive, and bold paintings. Horace Pippin: The Way I See It includes 65 paintings assembled from museums and private collections across the United States. The Brandywine River Museum is the only venue for this exhibition, the first major exhibition of the artist’s work in more than 20 years.
Space is limited for the tour. Please call 215-247-0127 by June 4th to register. Transportation is on your own. The guided tour is approximately one hour.
Woodmere Members at Morris Arboretum – TOUR FULL
Monday, June 22 | 11 a.m.
Woodmere members are invited to the Morris Arboretum for a docent tour by Irene Uzinskas of the Artists in the Garden: PAFA at Morris Arboretum exhibition on Monday, June 22nd at 11am.This exhibition features artwork by students, alumni and faculty of the Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts (PAFA). Tour attendees are welcome to walk the gardens and enjoy the afternoon. Please show your Woodmere membership card at the gate. Space for the tour is limited. Please call or email Woodmere’s membership office by June 16th to register 215-247-0127; email@example.com