We invite you to join Woodmere Art Museum and enjoy the benefits of membership at this outstanding cultural center.
The following membership levels are available:
$40 is tax deductible
• Free admission to Special Exhibitions
• Personalized membership card
• 10% discount in the Museum Store
• Museum publication mailings
• New members’ reception
• Invitations to exhibition Open Houses
• Reduced tuition for George D. Widener Memorial Studio art classes and workshops
• Reduced admission to programs and concerts
YOUTH $20 (18 & under)
• Same benefits as individual membership
FAMILY $70 (2 Adults and 4 children under 18)
• $70 is tax deductible
• All Individual Member benefits plus…
• 2 Special Exhibition guest passes
• Discounted admission for family events and/or programs
FAMILY AND FRIENDS $100 (up to 4 Adults and 4 children under 18)
• $80 is tax deductible
• All Family Member benefits plus…
• 15% discount in the Museum Store
• One complimentary Special Exhibitions catalogue
• NARM – North American Reciprocal Membership (over 500 participating museums) & ROAM – Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums
PATRON $400 (up to 4 Adults and 4 children under 18)
• $325 is tax deductible
• All Family and Friends Member benefits plus…
• Permanent Collection catalogue
• 2 additional Special Exhibition guest passes
• 2 free admissions to an Education program (total value not to exceed $50)
Please note that there is a $1.50 convenience fee added to the price of memberships sold online.
If you have any questions about membership at Woodmere Art Museum, please contact Natalie Greene at 215-247-0127.
Your membership contribution, less the fair market value of the benefits you receive, is tax deductible per the Museum’s good-faith estimate of deductibility above. As with any tax-related matter, please defer to your tax advisor.
Special Offerings for Woodmere Members
10% Discount at The Cedars House Cafe
Woodmere members enjoy a 10% discount at The Cedars House Cafe, located just down the road from the museum, on Forbidden Drive at Northwestern Avenue. Enjoy breakfast, lunch, and snacks in the beautiful setting of the Wissahickon Valley. To learn more, visit http://thecedarshouse.com/
Members’ Tour: Look Both Ways: Art at the Crossroads of Abstraction and Representation
Saturday, February 20, 1:00 p.m.
Open house reception to follow.
Thursday, February 25, 4:30–6:30 p.m.
Join us for a fun evening with staff, volunteers, and members of area institutions including Friends of the Wissahickon, Morris Arboretum, and the Schuylkill Center for Environmental Education. Light refreshments. Exhibition tour at 5:00 p.m. Enjoy 10% off in the Museum Store from 4:30–5:00 p.m.
Members’ Day at Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts
Friday, March 18, 2:00 p.m.
Join us for a tour of Procession, the first comprehensive overview of the career of Norman Lewis. Lewis was a pivotal figure in American art, a participant in the Harlem art community, an innovative contributor to Abstract Expressionism, and a politically conscious activist. Transportation is on your own. To register, contact Natalie Greene at 215-247-0127 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members’ Tour: Complete Set
Saturday, April 9, 1:00 p.m.
Open house reception to follow.