Music Performance Policy
- Tickets can be purchased:
- ONLINE until 3 pm the day of the event (subject to availability)
- BY PHONE at (800) 595.4849. There is an additional $3.50 fee per ticket for phone transactions. Please state “Woodmere Art Museum” and the agent will find the event.
- In compliance with Philadelphia's health and safety guidelines, tickets to each performance are limited.
- Guests should bring their own seating. Please note performances will take place outdoors on Woodmere's grounds.
- Refreshments will not be provided at this time. Guests may bring their own snacks to enjoy during the show.
- Free parking at Woodmere is limited and available on a first come, first served basis. A sign will be posted at the entrance to the Museum’s driveway when the parking lot is full.
- Purchase of a concert ticket does not guarantee parking for the event. Additional street parking may be available. Please note: Parking on Bells Mill Road is not permitted.
- Limited accessible parking is available. Please see the parking attendant for assistance or guest drop off.
Exchanges & Refunds
For tickets purchased after May 1, 2021:
- Exchanges for future performances are subject to availability.
- There are no refunds unless the Museum must cancel due to inclement weather.
For tickets purchased to an event prior to March 13, 2020, you may:
- Exchange your ticket for a future (no time limit) music series performance.
- Request a refund by contacting Guest Services by calling (215) 247-0476 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you have a credit from last season and did not receive an email from Guest Services, contact email@example.com or call 215.247.0476.