Music Performance Policy
Music at Woodmere
- Food and drink are NOT permitted in the galleries.
- Masks are recommended, but not required while inside the museum.
- Tickets can be purchased:
- ONLINE until 3 p.m. the day of the event (subject to availability). Please check your inbox and spam folder for email confirmations and announcements regarding your event.
- BY PHONE at (800) 595.4849. There is an additional $3.50 fee per ticket for phone transactions. Please state “Woodmere Art Museum” and the agent will find the event.
- Free parking at Woodmere is limited and available on a first come, first served basis. A sign will be posted at the entrance to the Museum’s driveway when the parking lot is full.
- Purchase of a concert ticket does not guarantee parking for the event. Additional street parking may be available. Please note: Parking on Bells Mill Road is not permitted.
- Limited accessible parking is available. Please see the parking attendant for assistance or guest drop off.
Woodmere reserves the right to cancel or postpone concerts due to emergency conditions. This will be posted on our website.
If the Museum postpones a performance, ticket holders will be given the choice of:
If the Museum cancels a performance, all ticket purchases will be refunded.