Now in its ninth year, Music at Woodmere is more popular than ever and we are grateful for the outpouring of enthusiasm. In response to visitor feedback, we have created a new ticketing policy, effective February 1, 2019. Our goal is to make it easy for everyone to enjoy music at Woodmere. Thank you.
- Tickets can be purchased:
- Online until 3:00 p.m. the day of the event (subject to availabiltiy)
- By phone at 800-594-4849. There is an additional $3.50 fee per ticket for phone transactions. Please state “Woodmere Art Museum” and the agent will find the event.
- At the Museum during our new box office hours: Tuesday–Friday, 1:00–4:00 p.m., Sunday, 11:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
- Seating remains first come, first served.
- Free parking at Woodmere is limited and available on a first come, first served basis. Carpooling is strongly encouraged. A sign will be posted at the entrance to the Museum’s driveway when the parking lot is full.
- Purchase of a concert ticket does not guarantee parking for the event. Additional street parking may be available. Please note: parking on Bells Mill Road is not permitted.
- Limited accessible parking is available. Please see the parking attendant for assistance or guest drop off.
There are no refunds. Ticket exchanges for future performances are subject to availability. Exchanges must be made by 3:00 p.m. the day of the performance. No exchanges can be made for sold out concerts.
Woodmere reserves the right to cancel concerts due to inclement weather and/or emergency conditions. Cancellations will be posted on our website. If the Museum cancels a performance, all ticket purchases will be refunded.