Music Performance Policy
Saturday Night Jazz concerts will take place outdoors, weather permitting. In the event of a heat advisory or rain, the event will be moved indoors.
- Guests should bring their own seating.
- Guests may bring their own snacks to enjoy during the show.
- Decisions to move the concert inside will be made by 2 p.m. on the day of the event. Should the concert be moved inside, we will contact you by phone and email (check your inbox as well as spam folder) before the concert takes place and update our website.
- Seating will be provided.
- Food and drinks are not permitted in the gallery.
- Tickets can be purchased:
- ONLINE until 3 p.m. the day of the event (subject to availability). Please check your inbox and spam folder for email confirmations and announcements regarding your event.
- BY PHONE at (800) 595.4849. There is an additional $3.50 fee per ticket for phone transactions. Please state “Woodmere Art Museum” and the agent will find the event.
- Free parking at Woodmere is limited and available on a first come, first served basis. A sign will be posted at the entrance to the Museum’s driveway when the parking lot is full.
- Purchase of a concert ticket does not guarantee parking for the event. Additional street parking may be available. Please note: Parking on Bells Mill Road is not permitted.
- Limited accessible parking is available. Please see the parking attendant for assistance or guest drop off.
Exchanges & Refunds
For tickets purchased after May 1, 2021:
- Exchanges for future performances are subject to availability.
- There are no refunds unless the Museum must cancel the event.
For tickets purchased to an event prior to March 13, 2020, you may:
- Exchange your ticket for a future (no time limit) music series performance.
- Request a refund by contacting Guest Services by calling (215) 247-0476 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you have a credit from last season and did not receive an email from Guest Services, contact email@example.com or call 215.247.0476.
Woodmere reserves the right to cancel or postpone concerts due to emergency conditions. This will be posted on our website.
If the Museum postpones a performance, ticket holders will be given the choice of:
If the Museum cancels a performance, all ticket purchases will be refunded.