Music Performance Policy
- Tickets can be purchased:
- ONLINE until 3 pm the day of the event (subject to availability)
- BY PHONE at 800-595-4849. There is an additional $3.50 fee per ticket for phone transactions. Please state “Woodmere Art Museum” and the agent will find the event.
- IN PERSON during our new box office hours: Tuesday–Friday, 1-4 pm, Sunday, 11 am - 2 pm
- Seating is first come, first served.
- Guests receive drinks and light refreshments with purchase of ticket.
- Free parking at Woodmere is limited and available on a first come, first served basis. Carpooling is strongly encouraged. A sign will be posted at the entrance to the Museum’s driveway when the parking lot is full.
- Purchase of a concert ticket does not guarantee parking for the event. Additional street parking may be available. Please note: parking on Bells Mill Road is not permitted.
- Limited accessible parking is available. Please see the parking attendant for assistance or guest drop off.
There are no refunds. Ticket exchanges for future performances are subject to availability. Exchanges must be made by 3:00 p.m. the day of the performance. No exchanges can be made for sold out concerts.
Woodmere reserves the right to cancel concerts due to inclement weather and/or emergency conditions. Cancellations will be posted on our website. If the Museum cancels a performance, all ticket purchases will be refunded