Now in its ninth year, Music at Woodmere is more popular than ever and we are grateful for the outpouring of enthusiasm. In response to visitor feedback, we have created a new ticketing policy, effective February 1, 2019. Our goal is to make it easy for everyone to enjoy music at Woodmere. Thank you.
- Tickets can be purchased online by clicking here. Online tickets are available until 3:00 pm on the day of the performance. Eventbrite will indicate the number of available tickets and when the event has sold out. If you are having difficulty using Eventbrite, please call Woodmere at (215) 247.0476.
- You may also purchase tickets in person at Woodmere’s front desk during regular museum hours, while they are available.
- Seating remains first come, first served.
- Free parking at Woodmere is limited and available on a first come, first served basis. Carpooling is strongly encouraged. A sign will be posted at the entrance to the Museum’s driveway when the parking lot is full.
- Purchase of a concert ticket does not guarantee parking for the event. Additional street parking may be available. Please note: parking on Bells Mill Road is not permitted.
- Limited accessible parking is available. Please see the parking attendant for assistance.
There are no refunds. Ticket exchanges for future performances are subject to availability.
Woodmere reserves the right to cancel concerts due to inclement weather and/or emergency conditions. Cancellations will be posted on our website. If the Museum cancels a performance, all ticket purchases will be refunded.