- INDIVIDUAL $40 ($40 is tax-deductible)
- FREE admission to Woodmere's galleries and exhibitions
- 10% discount in the Museum Store
- Museum publication mailings
- New members' reception
- Announcements for members-only tours and events
- Invitations to exhibition Open Houses
- Reduced tuition for studio art classes and workshops
- Reduced admission to programs and concerts
- FAMILY $70 ($70 is tax deductible, 2 Adults)
- For 2 adults and up to 4 children under age 18
- All Individual membership benefits plus...
- Two museum guest passes
- Discounted admission for family events and programs
- FAMILY AND FRIENDS $100 ($80 is tax-deductible)
- For up to 4 adults and up to 4 children under age 18
- All Family membership benefits plus...
- North American Reciprocal Museums (NARM) membership (over 500 participating museums)
- 15% discount in the Museum Store
- One complimentary special exhibition catalogue
- PATRON $400 ($325 is tax-deductible)
- For up to 4 adults and 4 children under age 18
- All Family and Friends membership benefits plus...
- Two additional guest passes to special exhibitions
- Two free admissions to an Education program (total value not to exceed $50)
- DIRECTOR'S CIRCLE $1,000 ($825 is tax-deductible)
- All Patron Member benefits plus...
- Invitation to special donor events
- PRESIDENT'S CIRCLE $2,500 ($2,250 is tax-deductible)
- All Director's Circle Member benefits plus...
- Unlimited admission to education programs for 2 people (individual program value not to exceed $50)
For more information or to purchase a gift membership, contact Emily Myles at (215) 247.0127 or email@example.com.
Please Note: Memberships at the Family and Friends level and higher are for one household only. Members will be able to gain admission and discounts to programs for themselves, as well as their guests, upon presentation of Woodmere membership card.
Your membership contribution, less the fair market value of the benefits you receive, is tax deductible per the Museum's good-faith estimate of deductibility above. As with any tax-related matter, please defer to your tax advisor.