Dreadful Delights: Halloween Cakes Inspired by the Victorian Era
Cake artistry mingles with the macabre in a special one-week Halloween cake show inspired by the Victorian era. Co-curated by Noelle DeSantis, cake artist and owner of Ella Vanilla cake decorating supply shop in Chestnut Hill, Dreadful Delights will showcase creepy, creative cakes by leading cake artists and bakeries. Explore cake as an edible art form in the perfect setting, among the Museum's permanent art collection in the historic Woodmere mansion.
Exhibition Related Event
Cake, Cocktails, and Costumes
Thursday, October 25, 6:30-8:30 pm
Pre-purchase tickets here. Tickets also available at the door the night of the event.
Join us on Thursday, October 25, for the opening party, cake tasting, and reception. The exhibiting cake artists will be there to talk about their cakes and share Halloween-inspired samples of their own special treats for everyone to enjoy- if you dare. Elegant costumes are welcome!
This exhibition includes work from:
- Cristina Cinquino, PrimaCristina
- Emily Colavita, Colavita Confections
- Rebecca Craig, Cake Life Bake Shop
- Noelle DeSantis, Ella Vanilla
- Brianna Green, The Fancy Crumb
- Grace Henden, GH Cakery
- Masha Lipkovsky, Unik Cakes
- Jennifer Low, Frosted Fox Cake Shop
- Tatiana Wingate, Sprinkled Sweetness
- Danielle Zahdoski, The Master's Baker